Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
LEGS Breakfast @ Corgarff, Strathdon - Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

LEGS Breakfast @ Corgarff, Strathdon

bingoking
   (0 reviews)
Events

Event details

After some discussion about who was doing what and where, it falls to me to organise the run again. As we have for the last two years we will be enjoying a run out to the Goodbrand and Ross Tearooms, Corgarff, Strathdon. This was a popular event two years ago - as per the photo - and we spent several hours on some of our favourite roads. I don't have a photo from last years run as only 3 of us turned up, so I hope we can get the numbers up again, despite the holiday season being upon us.

The Tea Rooms and Gift Shop is an excellent stop along the Old Military Road on the run between Glenshee and the Lecht and once again Terry and her team are happy to accommodate us, including full breakfasts if required (highly recommended).

There's good parking and its a nice spot to admire the view. There's a gift shop for those inclined to do some early Christmas shopping. As usual, we need to give them an idea of numbers and an indication of how many might want a full cooked breakfast so they can get some extra black pudding and mushrooms in, so if you could add that to your name(s) that would be helpful.

For us Southerners I propose meeting up at @bingoking gaff again - Carlton Bingo, Fife Leisure Park - but it will be an early start from there, 08.00. Set your alarm clocks.

The Route North

Please add your name to the list CLICK HERE

Strathdon.thumb.jpg.e0d8636917bdd066ea512fa6f3b0ad62.jpg.4a6469af8a5d4f76813c903a8d64060a.jpg

User Feedback