free hit
counters
Lotus Evora 414E Electric Car / Range Extender Only One Made By Lotus - Cars/Parts For Sale - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Evora 414E Electric Car / Range Extender Only One Made By Lotus

lotusforsale.com

Lotus Evora E414 Hydbrid Range Extender One of One

This car really is a one off…The only car ever example developed by Lotus cars. There will NOT be another one made

A must for any serious car collector, or perhaps a manufacturer who wishes to acquire technological know how . I’m informed the development on Torque Vectoring on this car is still industry leading ..

This car has cost in the region of £23 million GBP and is still considered to be very technically advanced .

The car is up and running, comes with 2 spare power unit modules, and access to technical support if required . There is a huge amount of technical information that accompanies the car . The buyer will get everything .

It does have a VIN number, and could be registered if required

Here are a few details:

http://www.lotuscars.com/engineering/evora-414e-hybrid

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiqn4qZ1MXuOqBbFf0eeH36xsq_mNKfa3iJn0qrUsOTsjeL9tXYA

Please feel free to ask any sensible questions…I will try and help ,as always, but can also get technical questions answered in time.

To the right person, museum or rival manufacturer, this is the bargain of the century…..

Please call Stuart on 07866 763635

Thank you for reading

The post Lotus Evora 414E Electric Car / Range Extender Only One Made By Lotus appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

View the full article

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived