Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
demister vent removal - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

demister vent removal

Hi

the demister vent in the dash has broken and come away from the screws on the passenger side of the S3. At the moment the windscreen is out so seemed a good time to repair the demister vent on the passenger side. However I can't work out how to get this out as the aircon pipes are all in the way. Has anyone found a devious route to get this out?

cheers

Christian

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have done it but it was really tricky. I think I glued the spire nuts onto the vent in the end because they fall off if you undo the screws and you cant get them back on.

Its a case of removing seat to lie down under the dash, remove glove box and all the air ducting and I think it does just fit past the A/C pipes.

Ok thanks mate. Can you do it with the screen in place? If so I might wait as it goes to get the screen (and lump and gearbox) fitted in a week. Taking the glovebox out looks like being a bit of an epic...

cheers

Christian