Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evoras needed for magazine group test - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evoras needed for magazine group test

AdamWilkins

Hi all,

We are looking to put together a group test of Evoras for the next issue of Absolute Lotus magazine. If you can spare a day and would like to see your car in print, read on...

Ideally, the group would be as follows, but we're open to all models of Evora.

Launch spec n/a car
Evora 400
Evora 410 Sport
Evora GT430

The photoshoot will take place on the week beginning 13th May, the date and venue to be confirmed once we know everyone's availability and location to make it as convenient for everyone as possible. We'd meet at 10am and be done by 3pm, and the day will consist of a group photo of all the cars together followed by an individual shoot with each car. We'd need to drive each car to get a feel for the differences between them, and there will be only one driver (me). We'll also provide lunch.

If you fancy joining us, please send me a photo of your car, together with your availability on the week beginning 13th May and your location to adam@performancepublishing.co.uk and we'll hopefully firm up the details over the next week or so.

Any questions, just yell – but please note that I'm away for the weekend from tomorrow with limited screen access until I'm back on Monday.

Many thanks,
Adam Wilkins
Publisher, Absolute Lotus magazine

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the responses to this so far! I'be just sent a brief acknowledgement to everyone who has emailed me so far, and hope to have a better idea of the day and venue in the next couple of days.

We're still on the lookout for a 410 Sport and GT430 if anyone has one, or knows someone who has one who could be pushed in my direction! 

We're just looking for one more car now! We need a 410 Sport to complete the group... does anyone here have one, or know someone who does?

The date and venue are now confirmed as Thursday 16th May at Castleton in the Peak District. If you'd like to be there, and see your car int he magazine, please do get in touch :)