Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Port Solent Motor Show - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Port Solent Motor Show

Setras

found on another forum... there's a motor show at Port Solent on Sat 14th and 15th...

Advert says..anyone what to exhibit or display their classic car...contact

Lisa Watson on 02392 622205 or email lisa.watson@thenews.co.uk

Never been before so don't know how popula or what it is like... anyone else been?

Edited by Setras

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If my car is back on the road by then then would be interested. Been meaning to go to this one for years, but something usually happens to prevent me going.

Engine back in this weekend, I hope.

The need for speed can be found with a Lotus

Hiya

Port Solent is quite a small show but it would be a bit of a blast if you did get a load of cars up together just to meet up. If you like boats there's plenty for you to see and you can get some dinner on the water front as well as there are loads of restaurants there.

If it all goes horribly wrong you can always convoy it down to the sea front for fish and chips and ice cream - or make a long weekend and terrorise the Isle of Wight.. the possibilities are endless! :(

LouX

post-1-039744300201278592955.jpg

If it all goes horribly wrong you can always convoy it down to the sea front for fish and chips and ice cream - or make a long weekend and terrorise the Isle of Wight.. the possibilities are endless! :(

LouX

I have heard through the grapevine that the Passenger hovercroaft is being phased out as it is too costly to run the turbine for the crossing.............. so would like to do the show and then drive down to Southsea and get the crossing to spend the afternoon in ryde????

oo, I've not heard about that. Lots of people rely on the hover to get to work/school etc. Certainly lots of our pupils and a couple of teachers come over from the Isle of Wight.

It is good fun going on the hover otherwise, if you take the car, I think a return ticket is around

post-1-039744300201278592955.jpg