Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Where are the women? - Page 4 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Where are the women?

actwon

Are you Male or Female?  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

LOl...you guys!

Hey...question for ya'll

Test driving these things is a PITA...even just finding one is work! What is the protocal for asking the owner for a test drive? I would think that owners are bit of a protective bunch, and allowing a complete stranger to test drive your baby would seem quite hard to do.  Also, I've only driven one at this point, and I'm not sure how its supposed to feel (turbo spoolup, etc). I hate to ask for a test drive if I'm pretty sure I'm not going to buy it, but how else does one learn how a good example is supposed to feel and sound?

(and please don't answer with the "wear a skirt and heels and its no problem" answer...I'm being serious here...)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mak,

It may be easier to sleep with the wife then driving a guys Esprit.. LOL..

actwon

------

'14 Nike Shox

'12 Range Rover Sport

'01 Esprit V8

'95 Ducati 916

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
:P Helloooooo :P , I,m a woman lotus owner and driver, I use my car for work, shopping etc, drive it most days. And far from it being a guy magnet, quite frankly I think it frightens the crap out of most guys :P , (or maybe its just me thats frightning) :P . I dont like being driven by anyone :( , and I think most guys prefer to be in the driving seat, it undermines them to be driven at "er "100 something mph by a woman :( . As for getting in and out of it, I very rarely wear skirts, and you would not drive an esprit in high heels, in fact I dont wear any (shoes that is) :P . And as for women not being interested in what a guy drives, you,ve got to be kidding, I wouldn,t look twice at a guy that couldn,t handle a decent motor, I mean lets face it if he cant handle a fast car, he aint gonna handle me :( . I wouldn,t swap my esprit for anything :P

lady esprit drivers do it fast and furious

fahr03.gif 1st lieutenant to the Fearless red squadron

Hi,

In french and from the song of Britany French singer Mr ALAIN BARRIERE

"Je ne suis qu'un homme, rien qu'un homme

Entre go

"Aut tace aut loquere meliora silentio" Salvator Rosa when 25 years old National Gallery London

(...puts in an order for forum smileys)

:P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes please :P , I just cant get enough of them, I mean its not like I,ve got a problem or anything :P , I could give them up if I really had to :( ????????, I just choose not to.,!!!!!!!! I mean the odd one with a cup of coffee, a few at dinner time, and half a dozen before bed time, doesn,t make me an addict does it :( ???????. :P:(:P:P

"Oh" no, I,ve run out of smileys. "smiley", "smiley" "smiley" "smiley", Oh god I,m adlibbing now, maybe do have small problem.

p.s. by the way how do you post those gif thingys at the bottom of page, its not like I HAVE TO HAVE ONE, or anything, but surely one more wont hurt ??????????

God you can tell its the middle of the week, bored out of my brains, and going insane, now then I,m sure theres just one more smiley hiding in there somewhere, :P" ah yeh" there it is

lady esprit drivers do it fast and furious

fahr03.gif 1st lieutenant to the Fearless red squadron

can singing be the monsieur of a man?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello,

the mix of french and english or american language is very often good to read but impossible to understand "anything du tout!" <_<

Salutations cordiales

Patrick

"Aut tace aut loquere meliora silentio" Salvator Rosa when 25 years old National Gallery London

pilule_pet_PepeLePewMoy.jpg

Sorry Patrick! :o  <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello

often I see your answers on this forum: they are clever original and of course typical english. :mellow:

Patrick