Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Took some photos today - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Took some photos today

Jussi

I was visiting a friend today and tooked my camera with me. So here are some photos from that journey B)

127-2791_IMG.jpg

127-2793_IMG.jpg

127-2794_IMG.jpg

127-2800_IMG.jpg

128-2812_IMG.jpg

128-2815_IMG.jpg

128-2827_IMG.jpg

128-2828_IMG.jpg

128-2830_IMG.jpg

Weather was wonderful, but it was too sunny to take good photos.

Check my blog and leave comments/suggestions Jussi's photography blog

See you in G+ Jussi Alanko in Google+

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

Jussi, I wish I was as good a photographer as you. I especially like the shot taken next to your house ! :P

Jimmi, thats a bittersweet shot next to an empty autobhan ! :o How long did it take for help to arrive? Do you know the cause of the fire yet? :P

SUNP0003-1.jpg

Too sunny?! Schmunny!

It looked gorgeous and there is NO such thing as too sunny! It's about feeling the moment and the sunnier the better (unless you're heatphobic like Paul C :o )

Jimmi - still SO gutted for you I SO know the feeling :P

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Sorry Wayne that's not my house :o it's my friend's warehouse/sauna.

And yes it was a way too bright day to get good photos, I'm planning to make later this summer a little early photo-trip, so stay tuned :P

Jimmy how's the car? any good news yet?

Edited by Jussi

Guest teigan

nice looking car jussi. is that calypso red? never liked the body colour bumpers and wingmirrors. reminds me of the black esprits. they look like they left the garage confused and naked. and yes, the sun did spoil some otherwise nice photos.

Jussi

Great looking car.

RED RULES OK!

B) B)

2ndcopyof1b8gc.jpg

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Sorry Wayne that's not my house  :( it's my friend's warehouse/sauna.

And yes it was a way too bright day to get good photos, I'm planning to make later this summer a little early photo-trip, so stay tuned  :P

Jimmy how's the car? any good news yet?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WHAT a lovely car Jussi, :o:P

My heart aches every time I see a calypso red /Mag interior G car , I regret selling my 85 Turbo ( as does the mad Aquatic! ) Fishy told me not to sell !!

However I do so love my GT3 , Especially that I have now chipped it with Marcus,s

finest Go fast, jeez does that mutha go , a spread of power at 1 bar max R,s

and smooths out the power delivery. I have yet to fit the de -cat and Marcus zorst ,

which will soon go on, GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDBBBBBBBBBBBByyyyyyeeeeeeee..............

Licence!!!!. :P:huh:;)

Get a ride SOON , Fishy Cos we will be powerboating when we feel the need for speed! B) B)

Mike

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Cliff that has to be the *shiniest* G-Car I've ever seen! Have you been taking lessons from Mark Blanchard?!

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

Noooo... Mine has a brand new paintjob (and not a crap one) and its still not THAT shiny...... Mark's shiniest S-Car on earth is almost as old....

It's an alchemic, wax secret....

Cliff that has to be the *shiniest* G-Car I've ever seen! Have you been taking lessons from Mark Blanchard?!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks

I guess its Turtle wax shampoo, autoglym polish and keeping out of the sun whenever possible and finally in storing as shown.

copyofdscf1878a7kb.jpg

But who knows ?

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

I still debate getting color coded bumpers for my black G car :o

great pics man

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

Blimey.. A plastic bubble!

Was Michael Jackson driving?! :o

Blimey.. A plastic bubble!

Was Michael Jackson driving?! :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nuh

Footman James wanted to much premuim for Legal expenses cover so had to say sorry no !! :o:P:P

Cliff

Plus your car's too old....

teu45.gif

Cliff nice storage-system you have  ;) I was considering those systems but never seen in live them. That's definetely best storage-system you could have  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I use Caroon having seen it in action before and the fact that they did a wider model which suited the Esprit .

see this link : http://www.carcoon.co.uk/

there is also Air Chamber which is a framed system

see this link : http://www.airflow-uk.com/index.htm

in both cases the battery is on contant trickle charge to keep it preseved as well as keeping the chamber inflated.

:)

Cliff

Thanks for links ;) Those are very professional products. I will consider those again when I get my dream garage on my own yard.

If I have one of those at least then my friends think I'm a little weird :D

Does the bubble invigorate the Esprit and take years off its appearance? ;)

Jussi, I forgot to mention your nice shed(in photo), you have a sauna in it? :D

The Finns are such playas ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Photos are from my friend's home. He has sauna in that shed B) and he has sauna in his house. In Finland we must have saunas everywhere :)

Does the bubble invigorate the Esprit and take years off its appearance? ;)

Jussi, I forgot to mention your nice shed(in photo), you have a sauna in it? :D

The Finns are such playas ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If it did I'd go an stand in it for a while :):P

Cliff

Photos are from my friend's home. He has sauna in that shed  B) and he has sauna in his house. In Finland we must have saunas everywhere  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Carcoon also make an outdoor version as well.

http://www.carcoon.co.uk/carcoon.htm#outdoorcarcoon

No I'm not on commission !! :D;)

Cliff