Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
White Evora Kirkcaldy - Johnny5 - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

White Evora Kirkcaldy - Johnny5

hedgerley

Yes, that was me waving at you this afternoon @Johnny5 not some mad random biker. You looked a bit startled as I rode past!

Got it back on the road in the summer, taking advantage of another glorious Fife day. Esprit has a small radiator leak so need to attend to that before the next big drive out. But on a day like today, the Zephyr is a damn fine substitute. You can probably recognise the location.....

Its been a while, hope you and Audrey are well.

Bike.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Mark,

So It was you, i didn't have a clue who it was, that's the top road to Mossmoran just outside Auchtertool church, nice view of Camila loch from there to.

All the guys seem to be doing their own thing now. Jim Love is having some events, but not near as many as past years. Let me know when you get your esprit on the road again. I don't think we have had a breakfast meet this year.

Cheers Johnny