Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Jim Clark GO GO Dragon Available for sale - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Jim Clark GO GO Dragon Available for sale

Stuart Monument

I have been offered the Jim Clark Go Go Dragon today.

Its not for me at the moment but I said I would offer it on here for sale. Will happily put you in touch with the company who bought it .

They paid about £10,000 . They said the would except £3000. @OwenGT3 designed and created it. A very unique bit of art.

Stu 

image.jpg

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

@Buddsy Scott Budds made some of the component parts for me, with CTL also contributing loads in help, parts and services.

The £10k original price was in two parts, the owners sponsored the dragon, paying £4k to be part of the whole interactive art event. They then paid £6k bidding on the dragon at auction, they bought their own sponsored dragon back.

Some more photos of the dragon IndyGoGo500

@Stuart Monument Have you tried Caister Castle museum, he might consider buying it, beings it is quite unique, I have the guys number if so. Would be nice to keep it in the local area and on public display.

Me giving it a dust at it's location in Chapelfield Mall during the event.

48042860108_b161542013_b.jpg

Edited by OwenGT3
  • Like 2

@Stuart Monument You could try asking the Jim Clark Museum if they are interested in buying it. They know it exists as I had to seek their permission to use the helmet design. I would be quite proud to have that on display in his museum. If they bought it, I could touch up any repairs needed so it was mint for display. 😀