Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Spa Francochamps track day with LOT. 27/7 - Trackdays - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Spa Francochamps track day with LOT. 27/7

Colin67

LOT are now taking bookings for their Monday 27th July date. As before, this immediately follows the 24 hrs of Spa festival, so a great weekend in store.  Anyone from here going?

Last year LOT booked Bilsterberg on the Saturday preceding, which made for the best weekend of the year by far. 

Hi Tony. I did send Paul at LOT a note last night asking about the prospects for Bilsterberg, but what you say would not surprise me.

Having checked local hotels Im now not 100%. I know its the Spa 24h weekend but local hotels seem to be sold out or £500 per night. I think I paid about £100 per night last year and that was the spa 24h weekend too. Im open to suggestions for decent hotels at a reasonable price?

Hi Danny. I've just bought a trailer and am pondering the issue too as i will be with my wife this year and I'm going to need some space to park. Last year a lotus owning buddy who attended used the campsite about 5 miles away called Spa D'or, however they also have a large range of cabins of various degrees of luxury. I'm thinking of going down on the Friday to watch the racing (and hopefully our Mr Pittard competing again) and departing Tuesday after the track day, so 4 nights. Their three upper levels of cabin came out at between £470 to £650 for the total stay. If i was going solo I would use their cheaper options

The other option i've used is to try Airbnb which i did last year. My wife will likely check this option out over the weekend.

Agree the hotel situation is chronic. You would think the hotels would be empty on the Sunday night, but it seems many stay over. 

Hi guys. We booked a house on Airbnb over the weekend. We are staying for 7 nights as its a lovely area, and the property is about 2 miles from the circuit. Cost is about £800 in total. Worth checking out.