Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
S1 D Shaped Short - Mirrors - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

S1 D Shaped Short - Mirrors

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone sourced some D shaped mirrors for their S1...I am struggling,

gusee they must have been sourced from somewhere ....

looking at similar DTM ones for Vauxhall nova..twocker modifications.... and they look as close as it gets...

also still searching some elusive Wolfrace slots....any appeared recently...

cheers

justin@theskillsgap.com

I have been trying to source these for a long time without luck.

I have seen a few which are close but not the ones that were originally fitted to the car.

Has anyone sourced some D shaped mirrors for their S1...I am struggling,

gusee they must have been sourced from somewhere ....

looking at similar DTM ones for Vauxhall nova..twocker modifications.... and they look as close as it gets...

also still searching some elusive Wolfrace slots....any appeared recently...

cheers

justin@theskillsgap.com

hi justin, i might be able to source you some, a friend of mine

made a mold of the origionals all you need to do is get the mirror glass cut to size,but you will have to give me a week or so,

hi justin, i might be able to source you some, a friend of mine

made a mold of the origionals all you need to do is get the mirror glass cut to size,but you will have to give me a week or so,

If there are any of these getting made it would be great if you could count me in for a couple :thumbsup:

Thanks

Edited by GordonMasson

Mate is that a wing on your S1/2?

A side view pic would be interesting - what are your thoughts on its effectiveness?

Iain

Iain

Yes it is...Actually the car is taking on quite a change since I took the picture of the car as you see it. Hopefully the car will be squirted next month, and with the new interior and rear body changes ( slight changes ) I will post when it is completed. I know the purests will cringe but the car will look IMHO very cool.

The ears were to complete the Turbo look, which I like, but I still have the S1 underneath which I also like. This way I have the best of both worlds. I am never one to just leave well alone so hence the changes I am making. I won't be selling the car ever! so I'm not worried about the resale value. I'ts my car and I love it. If anyone gets it, it will be my Son once he has the respect for this car.

Iain

Yes it is...Actually the car is taking on quite a change since I took the picture of the car as you see it. Hopefully the car will be squirted next month, and with the new interior and rear body changes ( slight changes ) I will post when it is completed. I know the purests will cringe but the car will look IMHO very cool.

The ears were to complete the Turbo look, which I like, but I still have the S1 underneath which I also like. This way I have the best of both worlds. I am never one to just leave well alone so hence the changes I am making. I won't be selling the car ever! so I'm not worried about the resale value. I'ts my car and I love it. If anyone gets it, it will be my Son once he has the respect for this car.

Good answer!

I look forward to some cool pics.

Iain