Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
V8 Esprit for sale...too cheap - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

V8 Esprit for sale...too cheap

Jussi

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely, simply a mistake

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Beware!

They are very likely some thugs who want to rob you when you bring the cash!

Another popular way to cheat you on your hard earned money:

The car, which obviously does not exist, is located somewhere in a far away country and you are asked to wire a deposit to an unknown bank to initiate transport.

Mostly, the tel. no. does not match with the address and the pictures were taken somewhere from the web. In this ad, the blanked reg. plates are definitely not German ones...and the background looks like some southern sunny place.

11111111176409707-16369-1123493267.bild.jpg

Edited by jimmybondi

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

I almost fell out this kind of scam in this spring :huh:

Some guy was selling a supercar B) quite cheap. I asked if I can see it...nope it was a shipping container in England waiting to delivered to Germany. This german buyer cancelled the deal. I send 2weeks emails to this seller and even to this "buyer". Then I traced his emails seller and buyer was the same person ;) and all his emails came from Bulgaria. It sounded organized crime, so I don't bother made any stupid actions. I reported it to Mobile.de, that it's a scam.

Check my blog and leave comments/suggestions Jussi's photography blog

See you in G+ Jussi Alanko in Google+

There was a scam this winter involving a Lamborghini Miura. You fly out to some god forsaken place thinking you are going to steal a rare car, and if you are lucky they just take your cash :huh:

SUNP0003-1.jpg