Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
October breakfast meet - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

October breakfast meet

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Andrew,

I am not sure given the restrictions in Scotland on meeting up with other households that we can organise a meet this weekend.

Here is a copy of an email I received from Ed Foster at The Rhynd Cafe near Leuchars. Nothing to stop folks from going out for a drive independently and stopping by for a coffee and bacon butty! :driving:Weather dependent I may go out for a drive around Fife on Sunday morning.. 🙂 🍔

Hope you're well, and getting through lockdown OK. As you might have guessed, with current restrictions, we can't officially organise Bacon and Brakes this Sunday morning. However, it's been amazing to see so many of you over recent months pop by in something interesting to get some breakfast, coffee or lunch! 

I'll be there on Sunday morning, and the Impala is back on the road, so will pop down in that. 

Hopefully see lots of you there – the weather looks like it's improving!