Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Wiring, where should this connector go?? - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Wiring, where should this connector go??

Had an issue with my CTEK charger which meant I removed the battery for testing, charger is to be replaced under warranty.

My question is when I removed the battery I found an unattached wire with a connector fitted and I don’t know where/if this should be connected.
The connector is black with two black wires, one wire has a purple sleeve on it, everything appears to work on the car, any ideas???? 

A6A26667-2830-4B1C-809B-9566C4AC48F4.jpeg

B65D16CF-4D76-4751-B80C-C29400365FEB.jpeg

DA3122FA-84DA-4B41-8816-AFF9E0F07A2C.jpeg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Xav, I’ve taken another look, removed the battery and undid the relay/fuse panel to see behind it. I thought that the connector may have gone into the back of the relay/fuse panel but from what I can see there are no connectors on the back of the relay/fuse panel. 
I’ve had a look all around that area and can’t find any other connectors that this connector would plug into. 
The attached pic shows the cable above my finger, it’s going into a loom that is running towards the engine bay / rear bulkhead. The loose connector is out of shot but it’s at the bottom of the pic.

DBD54670-A972-4C71-B50B-E7031395DDD6.jpeg

Edited by Tony4147