Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
*WANTED* Lotus Exige S3 380/410 - Wanted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

*WANTED* Lotus Exige S3 380/410

LV

Hi All, 

I’m looking to buy my first Lotus. I’d like a 410 sport, but would consider a 380 sport, ideally with the track pack (nitron dampers etc) or a 380 cup.

In terms of colours, I’m pretty open to most. Ideally I’d prefer not to have a black/dark car, as I find the carbon accents get a little lost. My personal favourites include Liquid Yellow, Military Grey, Pewter Grey or Kawasaki Green, but I think they look great in many of the other greys, blues, greens, reds and oranges too.

Age between 2017-2020 with less than 10k miles, ideal mileage range in the 1k-8k bracket.

In terms of spec, the main things I would like would include;

- Air conditioning

- Cruise control

- Body coloured interior colour pack or a contrast depending on exterior colour

- Yellow callipers preferred, but happy to consider red 

- Radio/CD player

- Fully carpeted interior

- Sound insulation

- Satin Black forged alloys (would consider cars with other colours if price reflected, as I’d probably want to get them powder coated)

- Track Pack (Ideally) - if it isn’t a 410

Nice to have’s would be;

- Carbon fibre hard top

- Carbon fibre rear diffuser

- Carbon fibre rear access panel (if not a 410)

- Soft top conversion 

- Carbon door sills

- Carbon Side Air Intakes

- Carbon Binnacle cover 

I’d really like to find something in the £55-60k bracket, which I realise may be a bit tight for a 410 as they seem to be creeping up. I missed a 2019 year 410 which was for sale a few weeks back at Porsche Wolverhampton that went for just over £60k.

So if anyone on here is upgrading to a final addition or simply looking to sell their car, please get in touch. Funds are available in the bank and can move quickly on the right car. I’m based in Norwich but happy to travel nationwide for the right one.

Thanks, Lewis 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days