Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Seat Options - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

I am new to the Lotus brand.

What have they offered previously in terms of seat options?

Fixed carbon, comfort seats, heated, alcantara as opposed to heavy leather, etc.

Depending on the use of the car, this will dictate the type of seat I would want.

If it has an engine, I am there to thrash it.

My Emira Videos  |  Into Motorcycles? Motorcycle Channel

ok Great. I did today watch some YouTube videos on the Evoras and late Exiges and there looked to be some great seats so I will definitely be happy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/05/2021 at 13:51, brightoncorgi said:

I hope they are not power seats.  The manual sliders are so much quicker when exiting the car.

Yeah, good point. There is nothing wrong with manual reach and lumbar. Saves weight too.

I suspect carbon backed seats will be standard fit on the Emira R  (V6) but perhaps with trim options then.

I'll get full harness seatbelts factory fitted too. Always makes it more of an occasion and passengers crap themselves 😁

22 minutes ago, Evotion said:

passengers crap themselves

Hope you fit waterproof type covers then....

25 minutes ago, exeterjeep said:

Hope you fit waterproof type covers then....

If I have Alcantara, yes.  Leather is easy wipe.

This is why we need a roadster Emira 😀

• 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

I think there was 4 way and 12? Way adjustable. So I suspect there is a manual and electric option.

Must admit, I like electric seats. Heavier, but you can assist in mush smaller increments which means you can get the position just right.

• Gold FFM

I was told at Goodwood that the lit logos in the seats on the show car will make it into production, which suggests that both types of seat will be electric?

• Like 1

My Lotus History - 1998 Elise S1 (sold) - 1993 Esprit S4 (sold) - 2004 Elise S2 111S (sold) - 1995 M100 Elan S2 (sold) - 2014 Evora S IPS Sports Racer (sold) - 2023 Emira i4 First Edition V6 Auto (Touring Chassis, Hethel Yellow, Full Black Pack, Black Alcantara /Yellow Stitch interior and Steering Wheel, Yellow Calipers, Privacy Glass, Tracker)

Yeah, we know no there is no lightweight or carbon option.

The choices are a 4-way and 12-way electric.

There is a memory seat option, not sure if this is available on both though. Probably only the latter.