Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hello from Central Texas - Introductions - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hello from Central Texas

Chemical7

Hello everyone, my name is Seven Peralta. I recently purchase a 99 Esprit with 14,000 miles on it, and I am working through the maintenance to get it perfect. Changed the filters to K&N, and changed the oil so far. This weekend I will change the plugs and Tranny fluid. My front lip spoiler is roughed-up, so I was looking for a Carbon Fiber replacement, does anyone have any info on where I could purchase one? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Chemical7

99 Lotus Esprit Deep Purple * 07 Mercedes Benz E350 * 04 Volvo XC90 * 07 Yamaha R1

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Seven! Nice choice, love black Esprits! You may contact Lotus Prepared by Claudius, he may offer a carbon fiber spoiler for your V8!

Artie

89 White Esprit SE

...a few little upgrades....

93 RX7.....Silverstone

....slightly modded...Muahaha...

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm

Welcome to the forum Seven, few of you from Texas now

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

I would be careful about getting the lip spoiler in carbon. The original on mine is all scratched and roughed up but it is designed to flex and take the punishment of moving against kerbs etc. A carbon one will probably shatter at the first impact and make a mess.

have fun in your new wheels though.

:thumbsup:

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Probably right about the Lip Spoiler, it might get cracked quite readily.

I am from Copperas Cove, TX. It's about 30 miles west of Temple and 70 miles north of Austin.

The car is acutally Deep Purple, but it looks black in certain light. I can't seem to upload a pic, the attachment management tells me I have only 25k of space available out of 1000k. Can someone assist me in uploading a pic?

I received the plugs for the Lotus; NJK Iridiums, they do not have 2 electrodes, P/N BKR6EIX-11, are these the right plugs?

This is a great Forum, can't wait to do a meet sometime. :thumbsup:

99 Lotus Esprit Deep Purple * 07 Mercedes Benz E350 * 04 Volvo XC90 * 07 Yamaha R1