Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Buntingford Classic Event - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Buntingford Classic Event

alan

Hi All,

This years Buntingford Classic Event is on Sat 3rd Sept. For the last few years we have had at least a dozen Esprits in the show, the roads in the area are also good fun to drive so its a good excuse for a hoon on the way.

For those of you who have not been before its a car / bike show held in a old historic high street with lots of pubs & places to meet. Usually there is live music & things to keep the kids entertained. There is a good mix of cars from modern supercars through classic to vintage & veteran.

Normally the show is oversubscribed so a lot of people who apply do not get places. Although I am not helping organise it this year (too busy at work), I should still be able to twist a few arms to make sure all Esprit owners get a place. If possible I will try and get the car park area that last year had the James Bond display reserved for us so that we can all park together.

You can apply online at www.buntingfordclassic.co.uk

Regards

Alan

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to be a few esprits at the show (mine included) would be great to see some of you up there anyone going this year??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Last time I checked there were 12 Esprits & the more the better. There are also now 2 live bands, a hog roast & a couple of other BBQs.

Applications are online at www.buntingfordclassic.co.uk if you get a message saying the show is full, let me know as there is a area set aside for Esprits.

Alan

Yep, I'm set for Buntingford. There is a pre-meet at Baldock Services (J10 A1) at 9am (exhibiting cars have to be in place by 10am), then a 10-15 minute hoon to Buntingford along some nice country roads. I think two or three guys are pre-pre meeting at South Mimms before heading north to Baldock. ElTel.