Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Correct Hub Bore and Offsets for Wheels - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Correct Hub Bore and Offsets for Wheels

So I keep seeing different information on the net and could really use some help on finding the correct information as I am about to buy a set of wheels today and I want to be sure I get the right offsets and see if I need Hub Centric Rings.

So I keep seeing smaller wheel sizes listed saying the fronts are a 30mm Offset and the Rears a 35mm Offset, my car has the factory 18's and I am staying with 18's I am looking at a set of ESR wheels that have the option for:

Front: ESR CS11 18x8.5 +30
88551430 CS11GR-ML 5X108

Rear: ESR CS11 18x9.5 +22
89551422 CS11GR-ML 5X108

or

Rear: ESR CS11 18x9.5 +35
89551422 CS11GR-ML 5X108

I was inclined to go with the +35mm ones but I just want to be sure before I make a purchase.
Here is an example of the wheels:

https://www.fitmentindustries.com/buy-wheel-offset/89551435+CS11GR-ML+5X108/esr-cs11-18x95-35?vehicle_type=Car&year=1997&make=Lotus&model=Esprit&trim=V8&drive=RWD&suspension=Stock

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sadly I was never able to get an answer but I can say that the fronts like a 35 offset and the rears took a 1' Spacer plus I used another smaller one just to push them out a little further, I will probably buy a new single spacer but I had to use one that bolts to the hub for the 1' so maybe a 1.25' would be perfect but the rears were the 35 offset as well and while they cleared they were just sunk in to far.

Now the main issue left is the front Axle Dust Covers, I need to find flat ones so I can run the wheel caps.

PXL_20220427_180647092.jpg

Edited by Wanderor Cross
Added Photo