Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
South coast to Oxmeet - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

South coast to Oxmeet

MKE40

Hi Splashy and Simon,

Trip to Oxmeet. I have to pick up Fishy at Egham ,Sun am , approx 8.30 and then on to peartree via m25 m40 .

I suggest we meet at Broadwater Green around 7.30 am.

how is that with you.

Simon , I was on the L.A. road this a.m and noticed your car was jacked up at the rear, nothing serious I hope?

Mike

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8:30?!?!?!?!? ;)

Are you insane?!?! :)

10:30 am onwards meeting at Peartree Services.

11:45 am grouping of cars

12:00 am Depart on Run

It will only take about hour to get there from Egham (If that?) and it doesn't kick off until 11:45 - so let's say 11:30 to be on the safe side

We'd be TWO HOURS early!!!

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

8:30?!?!?!?!?  ;)

Are you insane?!?!  :) 

10:30 am onwards meeting at Peartree Services.

11:45 am grouping of cars

12:00 am Depart on Run

It will only take about hour to get there from Egham (If that?)  and it doesn't kick off until 11:45 - so let's say 11:30 to be on the safe side

We'd be TWO HOURS early!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

C,Mon Fishy,

Be fair, I supply the car and do the driving , You supply the food and drinks ! Two hours is a leisurely breakfast . Give ya two hours to read the Red Tops to keep up on current affairs!

Mike. :);):)

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

That's a bit highbrow for a sunday morning isnt it?! ;)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

Well... I'll see what I can do about delaying the Squadron Leader and his 2 hour excessively early start time ;)

Be good to see you both again Jason, - it has been over a year I think!

Same # as before? ;)

Info From LEW

LEW Oxford Meeting Information

Sunday 21st August 2005 10.30am

This years Oxford Meet will be a little different from previous years, as the normal meeting place and pub is unavailable. We will now be meeting in the carpark of the Peartree Services on the A34 ("peartree interchange" on the A34, which is where the A44 meets the A34). There is plenty of parking there plus a little chef for anyone who wants breakfast or a coffee, plus obviously toilets and there is also a shell petrol station for topping up with optimax.

www.multimap.com enter postcode OX2 8JZ

After the usual chat, we'll start the run around 11.30am. The run will be a little different this year too, as we are ending up at Heythrop Park.

www.heythroppark.co.uk

Lunch at Heythrop will be

Well i am deffinately out off this now guys!

Gotta do the visiting terminally ill family people (I know which i would rather be doing)

Hope you all have a good time and look forward to buckets of pics

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Glyn,

Sorry to hear your news,

Hope your day goes not too badly.

Mike

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Cool!!!

Karen isn't coming, but I'll tell her "Hi" from you. Bringing a mate instead.

See you Sunday.

07711 897213 if you are on the motorway at a reasonable hour!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jason,

I will be on the a24 at broadbridge heath at around 8.30 on the way to meet the Fish. can we hook up at the end of Horsham bypass where the a 24 turns off?

Mike

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Ahhh.. 4 wheels back on the wagon and test drives all completed!

Nothing serious - new dampers, some new bushes and other suspension bits. An opportunity to tidy up and refurb some bits.

Mike - still 7.30 at Broadwater..unless of course later suits? I will go with the overall flow as instructed.

Sorry about your news Glyn.

Cheers

Simon

Ahhh.. 4 wheels back on the wagon and test drives all completed!

Nothing serious - new dampers, some new bushes and other suspension bits. An opportunity to tidy up and refurb some bits.

Mike - still 7.30 at Broadwater..unless of course later suits? I will go with the overall flow as instructed.

Sorry about your news Glyn.

Cheers

Simon

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Simon,

Rescheduled Broadwater green to 8 AM. I will wait till 8.15, and then leave to meet with Jason at broadbridge heath at app 8.30 and then on to meet the Aquatic One at Leatherhead Roundabout , second exit off the R/ Abt ( to leatherhead)

Please confirm hookup guys.

Mike . :)

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Will be at the green (say firestation side) at 8am!

..then off to the Shell at Broadbridge and the Texaco at Givons Grove to meet the evil one!

Sounds good - will be there.

Simon

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Rec. Mike out

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Rec. Mike out

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fishy , re Simons post , will you be at the south of L Head, ( givons grove texaco ) or where we discussed 2nd exit from the exit r/bout off m25

Come back on this one

will check mail 7.30 am

Going to bed , had a heavy Indian !

Mike

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

GRRRR! :) Just posted all this and the internet ate my post! Have to type it all again!

OK>>>

Click for map

09:00 or 09:30?

M25 Jn 9

2nd Exit towards Leatherhead

First Left (Copthorne Road)

First Left again (Cressal Mead)

I will be by the 2 SS'es of Cressal on the map! :) Mobile will be with me and on, of course!

An Ex GF of mine used to live there so I know I can leave my car there all day with impunity :)

We will then meet up with BN and Bibs on the M40 :)