Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hanger 111 QT Exhaust – 400 exhaust type (Fits Evora 4×0 and Exige 380/430) - Cars/Parts For Sale - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Hanger 111 QT Exhaust – 400 exhaust type (Fits Evora 4×0 and Exige 380/430)

MonkeyBusiness

Mods: apologies for double-post, but as this fits both Evora and Exige have posted in both, not sure it there's a better way (link from one to the other) of doing this.

There is a better way: please advertise it (for free) on https://www.lotusforsale.com

Then it’s own thread with be auto-generated and posted here.

Edited by Bravo73
Please use www.lotusforsale.com

• 3 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought this for my Evora 400 in August/September 2019. I sold the car in July 22 and it’s been boxed in the garage since.
In the 3 years I had the car I drove 12000 miles and I’d estimate that this exahust was on the car for maybe 5000 miles at most as the exhaust would be put on for periods when I planned to do track days (not as many as planned – I did 7 or 8 trackdays in total which is pretty dismal) and then switched back to stock exhaust otherwise. So actually most of the miles with it on were road miles between sessions across the 3 years.
It tested at about 93/94dB (don’t remember exactly which) at Goodwood and Bedford – so pretty much in line with the claims from Hanger 111. You can actually hear the SC whine with this exhaust, which is completely different from the OEM (which was 105ish standing I think), but otherwise stock sounds better obviously..
Exhaust is as seen in the pictures. I’d prefer pickup (Bournemouth), but do have original box so can be posted (at buyers’ expense).
This fits both Evora 400/10/30 and later Exige V6 models. Hanger 111 mention 380/430 models, but not 410 for some reason. Not sure why it doesn’t fit the 410 or if there’s some way of getting it to fit? As such, I’ve listed in both areas so that it’s visible to both owners groups
These are £1,194 new so have priced at £550. Difficult to know where to gauge this in all honesty.

The post Hanger 111 QT Exhaust – 400 exhaust type (Fits Evora 4×0 and Exige 380/430) appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

Click to view item

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

• 2 months later...