Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Beaulieu day out - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Beaulieu day out

jase7678

Sorry it's such short notice.

My next door neighbour and his two boys won tickets to go to Beaulieu. They are going on Friday August 26th. They are Lotus fanatics so I thought it would be quite nice if we could get a group of us together then so they can each get a passenger ride in an Esprit.

They are in Milton Keynes with me, but if any people with passenger seats on the way down to Beaulieu can help out (South Mimms meet for example) that would be awesome.

If any southerners would just like to meet us at the museum, that would be excellent too.

I am in post-Oxford-Hoon mood so am well up for this :)

Any takers?

Jason

Land Rover Discovery II & waiting on next Esprit

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like I need to sell the idea a bit more :)

There must be more people out there than just me that want to shy off work this Friday. It'll be a four day weekend! I'm thinking we can leave Milton Keynes Coachways (see below) at 10am and meet people at South Mimms at 11am and then anybody else that's down the anti-clockwise flank of the M25 any time after that if they let us know where they're going to be.

MK Coachways - turn west at M1 J14 exit, Coachways on LHS.

Once we've done Beaulieu (and perhaps the SOE Museum which Jono (Quiksilver) has said is down there also), I thought we could go to Bournemouth and do some window shopping of the female kind.

The weather is supposed to be nice for the bank holiday weekend, so I'm thinking this is a great opportunity to make the most of it.

Hopefully some of you are free to come along to this.

Thanks again.

Jason

Land Rover Discovery II & waiting on next Esprit