Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Heightened Military Alert Level !!!!!!! - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Heightened Military Alert Level !!!!!!!

esprit6608

Alert Status

Be aware that the French government announced yesterday that it has

raised its terror alert level from RUN to HIDE. The only two higher

levels in France are Surrender and Collaborate. The rise was

precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag

factory, effectively paralysing their military capability.

It's not only the French that are on a heightened level of alert. The

Italians have increased their alert level from "shout loudly and

excitedly" to "elaborate military posturing". Two more levels remain,

"ineffective combat operations" and "change sides".

The Germans also increased their alert state from "disdainful arrogance"

to "dress in uniform and sing marching songs". They have two higher

levels, "invade a neighbour" and "lose".

Seeing this reaction in continental Europe the Americans have gone from

"isolationism" to "find somewhere else in the Middle East ripe for

regime change". Their remaining higher alert states are "take on the

world" and "ask the British for help".

Finally here in GB we've gone from "pretend nothing's happening" to

"make another cup of tea"

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think form the British one you missed out

Lurk in trenches for 3 years

and

blindly send our lads over the top to die!

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Im from the US and would like to know the views of the UK on this issues please.

For me I think its kinda funny whats going on in our government with President Bush to say. Its just another Vietnam war to me.. (not to mention all that Guerilla Warfare) .. My parents from Laos and they lived and fought in the Vietnam war.. so I know what it is like to live in Terror over there.. even today the killing does not stop in Vietnam and Laos..ESPECIALly because im HMONG.. because we allied with the USA during Nam. Well just my 2 cents of what I think..

What do you guys think?

Honestly....

I think this is a REALLY dangerous thread or topic to start as political opinions will ALWAYS annoy at least half of the other board members!

If anyone wants to answer I REALLY STRONGLY recommend you do it as a Private Message and just discuss it between you!

I totally understand the desire to use the opportunity to speak with and gather opinions from people from different countries but this is a CAR forum not a socio-political one!

...HOWEVER :)

If you simply want to take the piss out of Dave for STARTING this topic (after all the guy does live in Hull - officially the UK's dreariest town!) then that's a completely different matter and fire away! :P:)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Im from the US and would like to know the views of the UK on this issues please. 

For me I think its kinda funny whats going on in our government with President Bush to say.  Its just another Vietnam war to me.. (not to mention all that Guerilla Warfare) ..  My parents from Laos and they lived and fought in the Vietnam war.. so I know what it is like to live in Terror over there.. even today the killing does not stop in Vietnam and Laos..ESPECIALly because im HMONG.. because we allied with the USA during Nam.  Well just my 2 cents of what I think..

What do you guys think?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think your the best looking poster.