Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
New heater switches fitted - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

New heater switches fitted

Gasman GT3

Just fitted my new set of ally engraved heater switches I got from Dave Walters, and I think they look fab. I'm looking forward now to getting the polished column stalks, pedals, window switches, and sill plates to complete the interior upgrade. beforeafter

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dodgy radio station you have tuned into though!

Oi ! :laughing:

I heard they play the best toons around !

IMO they would have looked better plain, can you get un-engraved ones ? :respect:

Dunno just looks too busy - perhaps just the centre one.

I like your start button though :smiling:

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Oi ! :laughing:

I heard they play the best toons around !

IMO they would have looked better plain, can you get un-engraved ones ? :respect:

Dunno just looks too busy - perhaps just the centre one.

I like your start button though :smiling:

Dave does do plain ones if you want them, it's horses for courses. I got the start button off Ebay for a tenner including relay, and wiring loom! Bit a a bugger to fit though as I didn't realise that there was a thick steel plate behind the facia to drill through.

Always meant to ask how do you fit in your radio show what with all the other stuff you do? :laughing:

Hi Adrian, That was quick, I onlt posted them at 5:30pm last night via business post!

Look even better on the car.

Iam looking at your other bits and other ideas you have suggest.

BTW, I do plain ones too.

Thanks again Dave, I'm really pleased with them. I was like a kid at Christmas this morning when the postman came.

Ade

They do look miles better, the originals are soooo GM hehe. Can you colourise them Dave ?

I was thinking annodized but a brushed / satin effect would do, or even black.

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

they look good but would not suit in all situations, eg look at my centre console , I chose the radio to fit with the black buttons, I would have to change all the buttons and insert the brushed steel dash plate to make it all work. its nice to have the choice when fiddling with your knobs, nice work dave

PICT0902.jpg

Jonathan,

I have many requests to make different logos on different knobs etc. I can just about accomodate your request and get black anodised. the only slight downside and it's only slight, is that I'll have to get a few in black. As these suit both the pre and the post 98 cars, I would machine down the smaller knobs (at the base) to suit your shafts of your pre 98 Esprit. So underneath would be silver not black but you wouldn't see this.

I couldn't just do one set and get it anodised, it would be uneconimical.

So you and Alex could have black anodised ones!!!

Personally if you like black, I wouldn't waste your money and keep the heater knobs you already have.

Dave Walters

They do look miles better, the originals are soooo GM hehe. Can you colourise them Dave ?

I was thinking annodized but a brushed / satin effect would do, or even black.