Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Isle of wight international classic car show - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Isle of wight international classic car show

catty s2

Evening all!

Just wanted to let all of you who may be interested to know, that theres our annual classic car show coming up on sept 10th at Newport, 11th at Ryde seafront, here on the sunny(ish) IOW. I know its free pr but its worth promoting as there will knocking on 450 cars like Astons, Ferrari, Lambo, Maserati and such like, and its Free! Distinct lack of Lotus badges last year so im changing that this year, thought you could too! Ferry company Wightlink are sponser so i think are doing specials on cars for show, if not im sure you could haggle!. Policy is if you turn up with something interesting they'll take you if they can squeeze ya in! If not park round the corner and view then go drive round the Isle try some of our twisties!

Hope to see some of you there!

Dave

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If I have my car back & the bill doesn't kill me, you can count me in! :(

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

More importantly... Are your women easy!!!! :):( :(

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

Always wanted to go to the IOW.... tell me, will I need my French phrasebook and do you drive on right? :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope! And yes! Although some of the locals jargon might go over your head!

Hope to see you there, get here early morn before 10am. Rydes show (sunday 11th) tends to be the biggest.

B) Dave.

I'm doubly there :(