Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Impromptu Monday Meet?? SW London - Page 2 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Impromptu Monday Meet?? SW London

Evil_Dr_Fish

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno what I'll do... turn cocaknese perhaps.

From where I'm coming from you've just about got no option BUT to go round the M25. I tried getting to my Aunt's place in Farnham (nr Blackwater Valley) by going via Maidenhead and Guildford once, similar to the route described by Alan and it just took AGES!.

Edited by EspritMiltonKeynes

EspritMiltonKeynes - ironically now lives in Edinburgh London (SE4)

Oh BTW Paul,

Thanks for bringing the drill along in advance... ;) I'll bring a few things of my own too. Fraid there's still no luck. Tried a lot of things today - they all failed... :D Is Pingu gonna give us a hand as well?

pingu.4.gif

pingu.jpg

Edited by EspritMiltonKeynes

WICKED day out.

Glorious sunny weather....6 Esprits, courtesy of Bibs, myself, James, Alan, Paul, and Simon (red [ferarri] squadron out in full). Cool drinks, nice food.

Great to put more faces to names at last !

Should do this way more often (been low on events lately).

Drive back was great fun, Bibs, Fishy and I weaving in and out of the traffic on the 25. The grey racing car sounds awesome and goes like stink (I could have had ya though, I just wasn't trying ! :D ). Gear change is to die for on the car, I take it this is the same one Kato was going on about at the Oxford meet, couldn't believe how good it was - everyone must have this fitted.

Got a great run on after the junction too, feeling the love again with the car after it's been off the road for what seems like ages, bit wallowy and the brakes don't feel 100% (pedal does all sorts of wierd things) but still get home, turn the ignition off and stand back thinking.....'kin love that car.

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Nice to meet all of you lads and ladettes :)

Hope you all didn't get too frazzled in the 1417.gif

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

Sorry I didn't make it :) Glad to hear you had a good time - it is a lovely location there.

I ended up going to a car show at Knebworth in the end, which was nice as I was the only Esprit and got lots of interest :)

Jason

Land Rover Discovery II & waiting on next Esprit

Just wanna say a big thank you to everyone who helped me out with the 'broken boot saga' yesterday :)

(For those who weren't there, it's still broken but we bashed our heads together and decided to go along with the 'smashing-in the tail-lights method', it is invasive, but it is sure to work and will look a darn sight better than drillingholes behind numberplates etc. :) )

Thanks once again.

Great day out, great company, can't wait for another B)