Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Part needed - Wanted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Part needed

airbusdrvr

Hello,

Anyone out there parting out a v-8 Esprit. I need the large fibreglass piece that surrounds the right oiler cooler area, extends under the front spoiler and goes into the wheel well. It has a wire mesh screen attached to it in the wheel well.

Thanks

Eric

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Eric,

Try Douglas Valley breakers for S/H ,or any Main dealer for new.The parts are available from the factory as I needed one last year for mine.I seem to remember that the part you refer to is actually more than one part ...but I may be wrong.I got all my bits through Stratton Motor company.Brace yourself for the prices!

The parts manual on LEW will show you the parts you require.

Hope that helps.

Richard

Sport 350

Hi Eric,

Try Douglas Valley breakers for S/H ,or any Main dealer for new.The parts are available from the factory as I needed one last year for mine.I seem to remember that the part you refer to is actually more than one part ...but I may be wrong.I got all my bits through Stratton Motor company.Brace yourself for the prices!

The parts manual on LEW will show you the parts you require.

Hope that helps.

Richard

Sport 350

Thanks,

It is only one part that I need and it's officially called a duct platform. It's labeled #15 in the part manual. I can see how a new one would be pricey.

Eric

Hi again,

Last time I spoke to them, Douglas Valley had a few v8's and at least one s4s that I know of,all of which would have the part you mean .

Rich

Hello,

Anyone out there parting out a v-8 Esprit. I need the large fibreglass piece that surrounds the right oiler cooler area, extends under the front spoiler and goes into the wheel well. It has a wire mesh screen attached to it in the wheel well.

Thanks

Eric

Try LEW's site in the classified section there are a lot of Esprit bits and pieces for sale.

http://www.esprit4sale.co.uk/Sale/parts.html