Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Green Steven's on Trailer M90 - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Green Steven's on Trailer M90

bingoking

Travelling south Saturday about 10:30am on M90 near Glenfarg a british racing green on a trailer. Didn't see the tow car. I was travelling North to Perth.

Edited by bingoking

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Bingo,

Just wondering where you are in Fife? I've yet to see another Esprit of any vintage on the road anywhere in Scotland and I'd echo the guys in Glenrothes and Dundee - I've had mine for two years and 20k miles but no-one has spotted me on the road either, apart from once when I was parked up at Halfords in Dunfermline. I guess it must be our huge expanse of empty and excellent driving roads, but don't tell that lot down South......

ps I was on the M90 heading to Perth on the previous Saturday. Ships in the night and all that I guess.

hi hedgerley,reading your reply to bingo etc. you mentioned you think nobody has spotted your lotus when out and about.likewise i feel a lot of drivers go about with tunnel vision when i go about dundee in my silver -g- s3 esprit.i replied to chris who spotted a s2 white esprit last week in fife scotland,these cars are a rare sight on the roads nowadays.a little story i bought my esprit in london,it was trailered up to dundee over a period of 2 to 4 days and was not spotted or maybe it was?in a nutshell you are driving a piece off true history that only us at the forum will ever understand.well mate if i spot you i will let you know cheers lostu

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Bingo,

Just wondering where you are in Fife? I've yet to see another Esprit of any vintage on the road anywhere in Scotland and I'd echo the guys in Glenrothes and Dundee - I've had mine for two years and 20k miles but no-one has spotted me on the road either, apart from once when I was parked up at Halfords in Dunfermline. I guess it must be our huge expanse of empty and excellent driving roads, but don't tell that lot down South......

ps I was on the M90 heading to Perth on the previous Saturday. Ships in the night and all that I guess.

Hi Hegerley

I am in the Lang Toun amd only out in my Esprit at weekends.

I have spotted 3 or 4 on the roads in Scotland over the last couple of years. I do over 35k miles with my job so cover vast areas of the country.

I occasionally breeze up the sea front there to show the Chavs what a real car looks like. Likewise, only at weekends as I do the weekly commute to London at the moment. I'll keep an eye for you.

As per my other post today, I made my first 'spot' on Saturday.