Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Silver Stevens on A30 at Virginia Water - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Silver Stevens on A30 at Virginia Water

Bazza 907

Tonight at 7.45pm on the A30 heading towards Camberley at Virginia Water.

F registration silver Stevens - looked like a Turbo but couldn't tell if it was an SE.

Had some idiot in a new BMW 7 series chasing it so when it got to Sunningdale it slowed right down presumably to wind the Bemmer up.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight at 7.45pm on the A30 heading towards Camberley at Virginia Water.

F registration silver Stevens - looked like a Turbo but couldn't tell if it was an SE.

Had some idiot in a new BMW 7 series chasing it so when it got to Sunningdale it slowed right down presumably to wind the Bemmer up.

Might have been Pete (pitstoppete),

He's down that way somewhere, not sure if he's on an F though.

that would have been myself travelling back from a music lesson. Had to use the A30 as the speedo is mis-reading and the M3 has an average speed check at junction 2.......

that BMW was at one point so close I thought he wanted to drive......... he over took me at the level crossing at sunningdale.

Edited by Setras

I was driving the grey Mini that you overtook - your car looked great.

That BMW driver - typical eh ? - what a plonker.

The cooper that let me pass at the lights just past the lake??? Thanks

I have noticed it tends to be beemers and ford ST's that try to tail gate.........

Yes the very dirty Cooper S :D

I could see your low and wide lights behind me and thought that's either an Esprit or a Ferrari (loads of Ferraris as Maranello is just down the road) so I thought I'd let you pass so I could see what the car was :D:wub:

Bazza