Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evil Dr Top Bloke - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evil Dr Top Bloke

Daniel

Big thanks to you fella's who have given me mucho advice over the last few days, I'm overwhelmed and feel all gooey inside......if I had your addressess I'd stalk every single one of ya.......group hug.

Aaaaaannnnnyway.......big special muchas graciarse goes to me new chum Robin (Evil Dr Fish) who took the time to e-mail me with some very well received advice, he was even gentlemanly enough to tellingbone me later this afternoon and ask how things went with my viewings.....warmed me cockles it did.

So I've looked at 6 in total (Se's and S4's), 5 of which were absolute slags........went to look at an S4 today the dealer describes as MINT.....I know dealers are prone to exageration but mint to me means MINT not some dog thats had half arse bodywork and refurbed wheels with overspray on the disks!!!!!!!!!!!! he was even telling me it was mint as I was walking around the car with a "what the f**k is this piece of s**t" look on me kisser.

Anyway I've just finished a 450 mile round trip to look at this BRC Championship S4 thingy, and it was an absolute gem, and

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to be of help!

Errr... I think your member profile needs adjusting....?

The bit about 'car'... :(

:D:):(

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

That's great news daniel! Looking forward to seeing your car. As you are in my neck of the woods, you'll have to pop over soem time. Iam organisign an event next month which is right on your doorstep.

I'll also pm you with some other useful stuff.

you'll have to pop over soem time. Iam organisign an event...

:D

Yep, pop over to Daves for a beer, if there's any left! :)

Great news on the car mate. will no doubt see you myself

as i'm making the trek up to the north for the said meet.

:(

There's a chance we may be at the race too :D

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Congrats on your purchanse, just been looking Autotrader after my week off and saw it, thought i may go have a look but if u've already bought it i suppose i wont bother LOL!!!!!

Looks great and sounds although its been well looked after, i'm sure u'll have many fond miles with her! :D

Chunky Lover