Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
SE ABS - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

SE ABS

i have used the advanced search, could not find a topic like the following.

I am totally disappointed about the ABS in my SE, did anyone pull all the ABS-components out and put a conventional non-ABS mastercylinder maybe from an older Esprit in? Or is there a kit available on the market?

Andre

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Not sure if the SE ABS is the same as my S4s, but I agree its pretty lame. It releases the wheels when you lock up, but then seems to take about 30 mins before it re-engages (at least it seems 30 mins when you are trying to stop in a hurry).

Try the following page

http://www.voicecrystal.com/Esprit/ABS_Disable/

Regards

Alan

• 1 month later...
i have used the advanced search, could not find a topic like the following.

I am totally disappointed about the ABS in my SE, did anyone pull all the ABS-components out and put a conventional non-ABS mastercylinder maybe from an older Esprit in? Or is there a kit available on the market?

Andre

Hy sid what is the actual problem with your ABS- you can send me an email- i am also from vienna -Owner of a 92 highwing brg and some modifications.

Email is franzscha@yahoo.de melde dich mal w