Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
(California) Cystal Cove meet Sat 10th Sept - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

(California) Cystal Cove meet Sat 10th Sept

fmxa

If there's anyone in the Southern California area, the new South Coast Lotus Club are planning on a meet and drive to the car show at Crystal Cove in Orange County, followed by breakfast and Lotus chat. Would love to see some folks from the forum there.

Full details at the new SCLC site http://www.southcoastlotus.com under forum then events.

Cheers!

Paul

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i live just 20 minutes away. i'll show if there will be other giugiaro cars. we tried a meet a few months back, and only two owners showed, and an odd kid with a dripping green bogey.

i live just 20 minutes away.  i'll show if there will be other giugiaro cars.  we tried a meet a few months back, and only two owners showed, and an odd kid with a dripping green bogey.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Teigan,

We'd like to see you there, and always love to see a Giugiaro - either meet us at the 73/Macarthur location or at CC (and we haven't invited any kids with bogeys!)

P

Teigan,

We'd like to see you there, and always love to see a Giugiaro - either meet us at the 73/Macarthur location or at CC (and we haven't invited any kids with bogeys!)

P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll be there with my LS1 friends @ DD, then we'll head out to CC. But this near future Esprit owner would like to meet some Lotus owners.

'03.5 Final Edition Esprit ~ 5.7lbs/hp

mildly modded - 430rwhp, 353rwtq

I'll be there with my LS1 friends @ DD, then we'll head out to CC. But this near future Esprit owner would like to meet some Lotus owners.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Come on down!

Come on down!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Paul it was nice meeting you and thank you for the info. You wouldn't happen to have a link to Chilli's car or the yellow one would you? Also I'll give Viking Motorsports a call see if they have any leads.

'03.5 Final Edition Esprit ~ 5.7lbs/hp

mildly modded - 430rwhp, 353rwtq

Hey Paul it was nice meeting you and thank you for the info. You wouldn't happen to have a link to Chilli's car or the yellow one would you? Also I'll give Viking Motorsports a call see if they have any leads.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice to catch up with also - Here's the link to Chili's car http://www.southcoastlotus.com/modules/cat...em.php?ads_id=7 or visit the SCLC site and click on the classified ads, BTW - I think Chili is in town this weekend so give him a call if you're interested. Good luck and I hope to see you in an Esprit soon!