Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Stevens Parts Cross References - Page 5 - Misc including parts cross references - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Stevens Parts Cross References

As @jtanabodee indicates one for the Elan looks similar that still leaves both Lucas and GM in play as it could the the old Elan using Lucas or the m100 using GM (I think that's what they used).

So, which type is it @jtanabodee

If it's the latter type (thick squarish section with a bit of a dog-leg kink to bring it closer to the wheel, then my suggestion is do a Google search on the GM part number, I suspect you'll find lots of hits and hopefully it will indicate a GM car in Thailand on which it's used but failing that, give you more options for an eBay search.

On 25/09/2020 at 16:25, andydclements said:

Not that one, I think it is used in S4, not SE.  The SE one is a straight stick.  This one, Marina  is much alike but the price is not convincing at all.  Including shipping cost is almost the same that I got new from SJSport.  I think I will order from them.  

1600412342642.jpg

Edited by jtanabodee

I finally fix it. The problem was the plastic break so the diameter of the hole wider. The stick kept popping out from its metal shaft. I cleaned it and tried to use glue but failed since there was some part of plastic missing. Then I found epoxy clay from a hardware store. It comprises two different materials. I took one little cut of the stick, kneaded it well until blue colour disappeared. Then I filled the gap of plastic. I painted the metal shaft and the base with vegetables oil to prevent the epoxy clay stick to them. I made a small ring of clay around the base of the metal shaft, then I pressed the indicator stalk to make the shaft get into the hole and the clay was pressed inside at the same time. It works! The clay got hard after 10 minutes. The indicator stick works like it should be, no popping out the metal shaft by any movements.

But, I already ordered form SJS. I will keep it just in case that the old one fail again. 

IMG_20201002_215313.jpg

IMG_20201002_223450.jpg

• 2 years later...

Hello!
I got a cross reference for the driveshaft oil seal of the Renault UN1 gearbox.

Original part number is A082F6392F

X-Ref:

Renault 7703087188

OEM: Corteco 12018948B

used in Renault Master, R20, R25,R30 cars of that time !

Patrick

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

A910E6928F - COOLANT TEMPERATURE SENSOR (For ECM) ,

Located under the inlet runners, right side of the block

Original  Lotus number  A910E6928F

Replacement from ebay ($8-$18 as of April 2023):

GM15326386, Intermotor 55511, AC Delco213-928, GM12146312, Standard TX3, Volvo 38503975,

Wells SU109

MrDangerUS

• 4 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Window lift switches part# A082M6502F alternative Bresco Vehicle Services part# ASW227P.

• Like 1

It’s only metal, it cannot win!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Interior light switches (located in the doors) part# A082M6461F.

Bresco Vehicle services part# DP4P

• Like 1

It’s only metal, it cannot win!