Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Milton Keynes Evening Meet - Thurs 15th Sep - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Milton Keynes Evening Meet - Thurs 15th Sep

EspritMiltonKeynes

Martyn and I are trying to cobble together a casual meet/social sometime at the end of this week in Milton Keynes.

Everyone is more than welcome although we're not really expecting a lot of people. At the moment it's just me, him and possibly Jason. You don't have to come in your car, it's just an opportunity to meet other LE owners and enthusiasts.

At the moment we're thinking of going for THURSDAY, although this maybe changed to Friday. And the vague arrival time is probably going to be 8pm.

For more details PM me or Martin, or just add a reply on here. B)

The Proud Perch Pub

Wolverton Road

Great Linford

Milton Keynes

MK14 5AJ

Proud%20Perch%201.JPG

EspritMiltonKeynes - ironically now lives in Edinburgh London (SE4)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chelsea Martyn
Martyn and I are trying to cobble together a casual meet/social sometime at the end of this week in Milton Keynes.

Everyone is more than welcome although we're not really expecting a lot of people. At the moment it's just me, him and possibly Jason. You don't have to come in your car, it's just an opportunity to meet other LE owners and enthusiasts.

At the moment we're thinking of going for THURSDAY, although this maybe changed to Friday. And the vague arrival time is probably going to be 8pm.

For more details PM me or Martin, or just add a reply on here.  B)

The Proud Perch Pub

Wolverton Road

Great Linford

Milton Keynes

MK14 5AJ

Proud%20Perch%201.JPG

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Come on all the MK's.... as i'm new i'm buying the first round for alll... (those who can prove they live in MK!!!!!) Sorry all those in Devon, Cornwall etc...

Sorry Guys! I'd be well up for popping up but can't do Thu or Fri :P

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Guest Chelsea Martyn
Looks like it could be just me Martin :P Oh well... yep I'll be there. 8pm.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No probs to those who can't make it... I'm sure there will be more occasions

See all going tonight anyway

Great to see you both down there earlier on! Hopefully we'll have plenty more local meets in the future... with a bit of luck we might even get Dan down on the next one! :) And with a bit of luck I might even have a car.... :)

Edited by EspritMiltonKeynes

EspritMiltonKeynes - ironically now lives in Edinburgh London (SE4)

Yeh, that was a very pleasant evening. Good to meet Martyn and wife Sam and to see James again.

Sadly the evening got off to an upsetting start as James has already mentioned in another post where some ar5e drove into his back end.

But, and to James' credit, he didn't let it spoil the evening and we had a lot of interesting chat about Esprits and Celicas.

Martyn's V8 is a stunner - looking forward to seeing it in the dry daylight.

BTW, put your names down on the Beaulieu hoon list :)

Jason

Land Rover Discovery II & waiting on next Esprit

Guest Chelsea Martyn
Yeh, that was a very pleasant evening.  Good to meet Martyn and wife Sam and to see James again.

Sadly the evening got off to an upsetting start as James has already mentioned in another post where some ar5e drove into his back end.

But, and to James' credit, he didn't let it spoil the evening and we had a lot of interesting chat about Esprits and Celicas.

Martyn's V8 is a stunner - looking forward to seeing it in the dry daylight.

BTW, put your names down on the Beaulieu hoon list :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi all... forgot to leave a post on this one!

Great evening... James and Jason are fantastic guys, we really enjoyed meeting you both.