Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Boost gauge transducer wires? - Induction/Turbo/Chargecooler/Manifold/Exhaust - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Boost gauge transducer wires?

after having the whole car apart for the fuel tank restoration, the only thing i have ( now) noticed is that the turbo boost gauge will not register anything.

note the following:

* gauge needle will move when the key is turned on, so i know the gauge is good.

* i have a whole wire harness with female connectors that seem to go nowhere. everything works on the car, with the exception of the gauge. i have no check engine lights and the turbo works fine.

here are pics of the transducer, and the wiring i have left over. i have looked for a diagram in both of the large black Lotus service manuals i have , to no avail.

help !

trying to add another pic.....

ok.... off to search on here how to add pics.

post-785-1204394392.jpg

Edited by THECARREAPER

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As I can remember, When I removed the connector from tranduser boot gague will showed top !

So, I will suggest to check the Vaccume line between tranduser boost and Plenum

agreed. i will have to recheck the vacuum line, as i replaced them one at a time due to age. there is a 3 way t fitting with 3 vacuum lines going into it. from memory one goes to the left side of the engine to the fuel pressure regulator, the other goes to the plenum, and the third goes up front somewhere.

the joy.... :)