Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Only Trackday - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Only Trackday

superdavelotus

I went to Oulton Park yesterday on a trackday. It's one hell of a good track and site, much better than I expected. It's the venue for next months Northern meet.

I had brief talks with a guy who is going to organise a trackday with three groups in mind. I think it's LEW/LEF, Norlog and CL? The idea is so it's a Lotus only day and it will get fully booked. Then it's split up into 20 minute sessions all day long!

This is an excellent idea because after you've done 5 laps, your car's ready to come in anyway and needs to cool down.

He's trying to get a really good discount. I think is knows all the guys at Motorsports events so he's well in there.

Yesterday he was running fast laps through motorsport events in his Lambourghini Gallardo. It looked amazing!

So could there be any interest from this forum?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic