Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Gasketsgone - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Gasketsgone

simonf

You were spotted and i think that you saw me too! I was in a red MK4 Golf trying to take your photo but you kept pulling off too fast! <_< . The golf is only a 1.4!

You were looking good in the sunshine - very shiney! You turned down Harvey lane, and if you had turn onto Gordon Avenue then onto Henby Way you would have seen my S3Turbo on the drive in bits! Engine and gearbox are out and i was just returning from Halfords with a big can of Wax-oil to paint my petrol tanks up with!

As ever, not in my Esprit when i spot another!!!!

Best wishes

SiF

Edited by simonf

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHHHH!

that explains that one lololololololol i did wonder wot u were up to!

now i know i'll keep an eye out for you....wouldnt mind a squiz at your machine some time....

cheers

jim

Edited by Laura

Cheers - jim

Welcome round anythime! I will PM you my address coz i know there is some right raving loonies on this forum and i don't want them to know where i live!

Give me a call first and i will pop the kettle on!

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

He's always getting spotted :) err can I come round and have a look.I would like a peek at the fuel tanks. Woody.

Of course you can woody!

I will PM you my number - give me a call when you fancy pooping round - i will stick the kettle on!

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!