Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Gasketgone - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Gasketgone

simonf

I think you may have worked out that is was me by the way i shouted OI! Then had a mentle block and couldn't remember your alias or the term you used to descibe talking a look at my tanks (squiz, i later remembered) Think simon, think say something either witty or LEF related- so what was the best i could manage under presure

"Alright mate!" what a loser :)

Anyway if you hadn't worked it out it was me - in the wifes Golf AGAIN!

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you may have worked out that is was me by the way i shouted OI! Then had a mentle block and couldn't remember your alias or the term you used to descibe talking a look at my tanks (squiz, i later remembered) Think simon, think say something either witty or LEF related- so what was the best i could manage under presure

"Alright mate!" what a loser :thumbup:

Anyway if you hadn't worked it out it was me - in the wifes Golf AGAIN!

figured it was you.....do you ever drive your lotus? :)

Cheers - jim

figured it was you.....do you ever drive your lotus? :thumbup:

Yes, when its running! My car is in the advanced stages of an engine and gearbox removal and refitting! Keep an eye out for my car in the near future!

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!