Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Adjustable rear links - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Adjustable rear links

Mike at Lotusbits was discussing with me the possibility of making some adjustable rear links based on the standard ones.

He needs to understand what sort of demand there is, and if so how many people would want them.

Price will depend on the number produced / required, more needed offsets tooling costs better. Perhaps local groups outside the UK could buy as a group to reduce shipping.

These are likely to be suitable for all S cars and the G cars that have top links, and would simply be a direct replacement for the current fixed length ones. Either standard rubber bushes or poly bushes could be used with these.

Please indicate whether you'd be interested, and your country.

Andy

Edit, just adjusted potential prices.

Edited by andydclements

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same idea, but different method.

BigSi was looking at threaded bar attached to bush at each end, Mike's would be more like the original Lotus ones use don later cars, threaded bar in centre attached to 2 original end tubes.

i would like one too if the price is ok

greets rens

Edited by rens914

researche is something i do when i don't know what the hell i'm doing