Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
V-8 center console - Wanted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

V-8 center console

airbusdrvr

Hello,

Does anyone have an extra 98' and up V-8 center console? ( part that surrounds buttons/ac vent and goes over dashboard ).

I didn't post this in the " wanted section " for fear of no one reading it.

Thanks

Eric

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this will help to find exactly what part name or item part number that you are looking for.

You might have to scroll over to see the second attachment as the two jpg's loaded side by side.

post-140-1213046874.jpg

post-140-1213047581.jpg

Edited by outtamyway

Sorry the part numbers for that image are not in my copy of Lew's manual but that shouldn't

be too tough to figure out. Did you try LEW's classified pages?

Try getting in touch with this guy from the LEW "for sale" page claims to have an entire dash for MY2000

Contact Malc Holmes at espritparts@espritism.com or phone 01908 507068 evenings & weekends (at sensible times please!).

Malc here, Espritism is closed for the time being since I am 6000 miles from my parts stock, living in Japan. Anyway, Troy of Lotus Esprit Restorations should have all the parts you need since he collected all my parts from me before I left for Japan and a full set of V8 late centre console trim was included (from a 2000 car).

God knows how you get in contact with him though since I have had no luck in contacting him since December. If you can get through to him please ask him to contact me since I would love to know how hes getting on!

Hope you can find the parts you need.

Malc

• 11 months later...