Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Club Lotus Stoneleigh Parts Fair MEET - Page 3 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Club Lotus Stoneleigh Parts Fair MEET

Paul C

Top behaviour Ben... One of the best things any potential new owner can do imho is come along to one of the meets and get a really good idea of

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All

Just wanted to say, I came along and really enjoyed the show! First time I've been to a meeting like that.... even my wife enjoyed it <_<, and great to see so many Esprits together.

Weather was great... my wife was shocked - she was convinced that it only ever rains in the UK!

Had no idea how to find anyone from this forum though :P

Kind of hoped you'd all be wearing Lotus Esprit Forum hats or something :D

Only down side of the day - I left things a little late, and missed the flight back from Heathrow! Obviously haven't spent enough time in Switzerland yet - still haven't got this "running like clockwork" thing sorted :D

Managed to get a later flight though, and here I am, back in foggy Z

Rob S

Had no idea how to find anyone from this forum though  <_<

Am sorry i missed you. This is a very fair point, there are people on this forum

that went today that i did not meet, we should be able to make this easier.

Any ideas?

I deliberately made my avatar that i could be easily ID'd if in or near my car.

The best suggestion i have heard is Avatar badges. All it would take is for us to

save and print our avatars, then slip them into a cheap name tag/badge. this

would be really great and you could just keep the badge in the car.

Only works if everyone does it though, as no-one wants to be the only one...

:D

The best suggestion i have heard is Avatar badges. All it would take is for us to

save and print our avatars, then slip them into a cheap name tag/badge. this

would be really great and you could just keep the badge in the car.

Only works if everyone does it though, as no-one wants to be the only one...

<_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

good idea, lets remember it for the next meet and do it

or we need a banner or a flag to mark a meeting point which we could take turn in manning

Howard

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

I have a large Lotus flag and can print off banners in paper 600mm high by any length in colour. We did one at the Stoneleigh parts fair two years ago.

If you need one for the next meet then let me know. I can also bring the flag with me too!