Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
This saturday (15th Oct) Silverstone - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

This saturday (15th Oct) Silverstone

Paul C

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tel

It'll be great to see you again! We met at the MK Coachway station by Junction 14 last time, I'l call Jason today if no threads have been added from him re. times etc. but as the first race is at 08.00, then I assume it will be around 7ish.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Excellent

We have 2 choices for meeting point. Either:

1. MK Coachways at J14 of M1 - cruise up the Motorway which is easy but dull.

2. Little Chef on A5 North of MK - have fun going through the twisties from MK to Silverstone.

Timewise there's nothing much in it, the Motorway route is possibly further.

Shall we meet to leave at 9am from either location, that way we'll be parked up by 9.30am, or is that too late? Please specify your preferences - mine is 2. If you want to leave earlier that's fine too.

I'll put where the Little Chef is now cos I'll forget later and all plans will be ruined.

http://tinyurl.com/8lo9x shows a MultiMap page. If you go North West from the red circle to the 1st roundabout, that's where Little Chef is - Old Stratford. Take the first exit off the roundabout when coming off the A5 dual carriageway. You can see the M1 to the right and J14 joining straight up to the A5.

James, this is different to the Little Chef we met at for Oxford hoon. In fact, if you're my passenger, did you want to meet at my house and leave your car there?

See you tomorrow

Edited by jase7678

Jason

Land Rover Discovery II & waiting on next Esprit

Guys, the first race is not until 13.05!  Do you want to catch practice as well?

ElTel

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great. I'm fine to lie in, wash car and get there for racing only. Meet at one of the locations at 12?

Jason

Land Rover Discovery II & waiting on next Esprit

Would try and make this but can't - have to get down to one of the many Brands Hatch meetings soon. South east sucks for getting to meets (this thing called London in the way).

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Would try and make this but can't - have to get down to one of the many Brands Hatch meetings soon.  South east sucks for getting to meets (this thing called London in the way).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same here but opposite direction! :P

I look at brands, see the M25 and the London,

and just lose heart knowing i'll get more fun out

of the petrol just burning it up locally...

Guest Chelsea Martyn
Great.  I'm fine to lie in, wash car and get there for racing only.  Meet at one of the locations at 12?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jase cool with me

12.00 at where?

Just had a call from Jason who hasn't net access tonight - meet for 12 noon Little Chef Old Stratford (on A5 MK19 6AQ) then half hour twisty bits to Silverstone for first race at 13.05. All welcome! ElTel

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will come to this meet. :P