Oulton Park Track Day this Sat - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Oulton Park Track Day this Sat

Daniel

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know one or two others that may be going. It's a bit short notice for me but if Iam in the eara I will come and spectate.

You should have a good day. You can see what your brakes are like and whether you need to upgrade.

Just noticed that there are quite a few Lotus's going on Saturday on this site. http://www.norlog.net/

Log on and join in if you wish and it's NW area so right in your neighbourhood!

Hope this helps,

Dave Walters

Richard

Good to see you there too, my esprit looked a little lonely until you turned up.......those exiges...common as muck.

Yeah I'll be looking into the shock issue, first thing though is to strip my suspension down and I dont think it's been touched since day 1.........the car was wallowy but turned beautifully and held a line but just felt soft.

I like the way it feels on the road and I dont really want to compromise that so before I go changing stuff I'll make sure whats on there is working properly first.