Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Black GT3 @ Fringford, Oxfordshire - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Black GT3 @ Fringford, Oxfordshire

Dan

Yeah, I know we should both have been at the LEW Oxford meet, but I spotted a black GT3 in the tiny village of Fringford whilst staying with friends for a stag do.

R*** JPF IIRC - anyone here?

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea who the owner is but that car was definitely at Donnington this year. looks fanatastic

Mike Kimberly at the launch of the Lotus Evora,

"These cars will be for the few who know the difference!"

Well locally Dor's has a Black Gt3 so it could have been him as he's in oxfordshire.

I also spoke to the owner of the Black Gt3 at Donny, commenting his was the only

black one i had seen apart from Dors's one.

Did it have '02 rear lights?

:lol:

I saw the side and rear as we drove past but don't remember round lights... just looked like a 'classic' GT3 :)

I remember there was a black GT3 at Donny this spring now you mention it, they apparently even stayed at the same hotel as the LEF crowd but they weren't LEFfers AFAIK. Perhaps they were staying nearby and just parked at the Holiday Inn so their Esprit wouldn't be lonely overnight...? :lol:

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."