Evil_Dr_Fish

HE genuinely thinks THIS

Skyline1.jpg

Skyline2.jpg

Looks better than this:

Vantage1.jpg

Vantage2.jpg

Vantage3.jpg

Supposedly the Aston looks "OLD" ;) ...yet that Skyline doesn't?!

I think the Nissan looks like a 2 bit, half arsed, wannabe, cheapo copy :P

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

may i add, IM RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

and can we have a nice gtr with the nice wheels please in blue

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

may i add, IM RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

and can we have a nice gtr with the nice wheels please in blue

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Now... im not arguing the skyline is crap... Just that it is, next to the Vantage - Utterly outclassed!

The blue one looks nice but still NO comparison to the Aston.... You call that Old looking yet the Manga version Nissan isnt?

Rubbish!! ;):P :P

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

so you think that OPEL MANTA looks better than the GTR

ok then robin

"what its not a manta with a kit on" oh sorry

http://www.lotusespritworld.com/EOtherstuf...Towers2003.html

MR2 next to an Esprit - looks like a silly cartoon version

Skyline is exactly the same once put next to a Vantage

but the liner is not trying to be a vantage,,,,like the mr2 isnt trying to be a esprit.

this means a esprit is trying to be a lambo then

Nonsense

Nonsense

Yes of course ;)

The Skyline is SO CLEARLY based on the Vantage it hurts...

The MR2 has ALWAYS been based on the Esprit since they had Giugiaro style the frist one / buy it from Lotus... The Mkii is a cross between an S-Car and a 355.. (badly) in a squat, manga cartoon version...

Esprit - Lambo... Yep I can live with that. I'd have a Lambo in a second if I could...

cool i knew i was right, i own a affordable lambo!!!!!!!!!

Skyline1.jpg

Vantage1.jpg

Ok... the White one has a bit more built in chavviness in the bodykit... but other than that there is bugger all stylisitically between them in the underlying desgin...

'cept the Nissan is a poor quality (designwise), cheapo copy

HOLD ON!!!!! DANIEL

you have a bike in ya avatar,,,,so this man has mental issues as he likes bikes so should not be listened to in any way

robin - southern freak

daniel - biker monkey

mmmMMM can see the gang thats building LMAO LMAO

Yes... but you own a Honda Civic! ;)

Hahaha

[Virage Vantage Le-Mans(think thats what Aston-Martin called it)

HI

the drophead Le Mans is with is look and his crazy sound :P;) the most fantastic world car ever built to drive but completely unable to follow an ESPRIT on hunt for road drive time B) records!

Patrick

"Aut tace aut loquere meliora silentio" Salvator Rosa when 25 years old National Gallery London

this has got to be a wind up. are you people faking mental illness to get on jerry springer? there is nothing proportionally balanced about the skyline. you've got to be brainwashed or blind not to see that it's a bunch of disjointed design elements frankensteined together from many popular cars. and as for that photo, she's obviously mistaken karl's car for a toilet.

this has got to be a wind up.  are you people faking mental illness to get on jerry springer?  there is nothing proportionally balanced about the skyline.  you've got to be brainwashed or blind not to see that it's a bunch of disjointed design elements frankensteined together from many popular cars.  and as for that photo, she's obviously mistaken karl's car for a toilet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

;)

Simplest things first.