Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Le Mans Classic - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Le Mans Classic

paulg390

Saw quite a few inside in club parking ... but notable two outside.... orange GT3 (see Events Le Mans Classic thread..) about 1 hour north west of Le Mans (parked next to me !!) "R... TUS"

And a blue (s4 ?)... "M.... PRE " on road on way back on MOnday AM....

I was in white 1989 911 Cab. in convoy with another white 911 and black XJR... B) Embarrassed not to be in my SE turbo :)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was parked in club parking for the weekend (Club Houx Annexers) along with 4 Caterhams, 3 Elises, 2 old shape Europas, Jaguar E-Type, Austin Healey 3000, TVR Cerbera, MGF, Nissan 350Z.

I only managed to see one other Esprit (A red N/A S3) on the track laps, which was rather disappointing... I was looking out for others, so wonder where I was to have missed them all!

Anyway, I don't suppose anyone has any pics of my Azure Blue Esprit S4s (X__ 5_)on the track or generally driving around?

Cheers,

Charles

Hello Paul

That was me, were you staying at Hotel Oasis or just visiting the Pizzeria? I did like your mates XJR, he must have had a very serene journey down!

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mark... small world, knew I should have taken a punt it would be LEF member ! and yes Simon had an effortless drive there and back seating four in comfort and wafting down the autoroutes in the XJR... was pretty handy on the twisty stuff too.

We actually had booked a really nice 4 bed house in Courcite (about 10 mins drive from restaurant) .... worked out much cheaper than hotel for the 8 of us...

If I see you at the 60th celebration I'll say Hi this time.... I will be in my Esprit for that one...