Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Vacuum for dump valve - Induction/Turbo/Manifold/Exhaust - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Vacuum for dump valve

Hi everybody,

when i have take time to fix my gearlinkage problem, i have install a Dump Valve kit on my car.

My problem is i have use the vacuum for the brake and i can feel a big difference when i brake. Iwant to know which vacuum you have use and where i can find it (if you have pic it will be very helpfull)

Regards

Nicolas

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Nicolas,

It's the Number 4 pipe on diagram which plugs into the front of the engine. On the diagram it's the one on the left.

V8boostpipediagram.jpg

If you have connected to this pipe and you're still haveing problems then you must have a leak somewhere.

Hope this helps,

Dave Walters

Pictures as promised.

It's the red pipe which is my dump valve. Ignor the white pipe, this won't be on your car.

Like I said, if you have fixed your dump to same pipework and your having braking problems then you must have a vacuum leak somewhere.

IMG_3169.jpg

IMG_3170.jpg

IMG_3171.jpg

Hi Nicolas,

BTW the connector for the brakes is the bigger one just next to it (below) !

Cheers

Marcus

Cheers Dave, it's what i did :( i don't where come my brake problem ....

thanks a lot i will have a look whn i ll recover from my ankle'sprain

Edited by Paula&Marcus

Marcus