Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
CHRISTMAS PISHUP!!!! 27th December, LONDON - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

CHRISTMAS PISHUP!!!! 27th December, LONDON

Evil_Dr_Fish

<_<

Ok... Like last year's resounding success, it will be in the Leciester square area and surroundings.

TUESDAY 27TH December 3pmish!

(In that dead space between chritsmas and NYE...)

No cars - this is not an 'Esprit required' meet (esp. due to the alcohol you lot will be consuming! :mellow: )

Will involve meeting in a bar / pub... getting angularly lashed... maybe being complete prats on bumper cars or scaring the crap out of ourselves on the Pepsi Max Drop and other rides / games in the Trocadero...

Depending on numbers we shall try to sort a meal - Pizza Express last time but they were rather slow!

There will be a vague "meet from" time... (probably around 3pm in Yates' near Captial Radio at the south east corner of the square)

There will be NO clock watching or having to arrive by a certain time and it is all in the name of being stress free and having a good laugh :P

We will arrange a start time and place and then after that, call when you're in the area and see where we are :o

SO? WHO'S COMING?? Reply please cos I'm going to need to know the sort of numbers we're looking at in terms of arranging a meal - if there's too many it will just be "arrive having eaten!"

Paul C will take over now with some Hotel info he's trying to peddle ;)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in - can't see I'm gonna miss out considering it was great fun last year, sure I can rally a few of the troops as well.

Picture%20007.jpg

Paul and I doing the lazer beams from the eyes trick - classic.

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

I may be in the UK for Christmas, if so I'll be there (I'm still trying to convince myself to leave sunny California for cold and wet London!)

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

I may be in the UK for Christmas, if so I'll be there (I'm still trying to convince myself to leave sunny California for cold and wet London!)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That'd be great if you can make it! :D

Last year we did not really sort out the day until a few days before,

so the idea was to sort out a date this year LOADS of time in advance

so to make people able to plan for it, great news if owners from over

the pond can make it!

:D

• 3 weeks later...

Hopefully should make it!

I'm gonna be up north over christmas and then even further up north at NY but assuming the trains are running ok over the 27th I should be there (they say they will be running but what they say and what they do are two different things). As for dinner - count me in! :huh:

I take it this is the Trocaderos at Piccadilly Circus?

EspritMiltonKeynes - ironically now lives in Edinburgh London (SE4)

Yep... That's the Trocadero - Between Picadilly Circus and Leicester Square...

Paul - It would be awesome (if slightly insane) if you were here! If you are, you must come along :D

To all concerned - Paul C has sorted all the info you need to book a hotel to stay overnight :)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

To all concerned - Paul C has sorted all the info you need to book a hotel to stay overnight :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, lets all get the same hotel!

Means if anyone travels on their tod to the city, they know they won't

be walking to the pishup (or back) on their own. Safety in numbers and

all that in the city.

*Note:

I don't do 'hotel' breakfasts, it's a brisk walk to a greasy spoon for me!

:D

I think I should be able to pop along to this one as well. Will need to book a room as I don't fancy coming all the way beck here afterwards :D

Is this where everyone else is staying?

http://www.london-lhr.com/lonrp.html

Edited by lrg_machine

Jez

Mean Green S4s

I think therefore I am - Descartes

I'm pink therefore I'm spam - Eric Idle

Guess what? I'll be there, and I better get a free drink for coming the furthest!!!

Paul... That's AWESOME :o :o

I think you shouldn't have to worry about drinks for most of the afternoon / evening!

Tell you what... I'll buy your drinks if you buy me a flight to California!! :o

Yep, OC is Orange County California, it's just South of LA. I'm coming home to see the family in Dorset for Christmas (and meet with my new Lotus family!). I'll do my best with the weather, but its cooled down to ~76 F today! :o

Paul

• 4 weeks later...

Just got into the UK and I'm ready for the Pishup lads! Weathers not to bad either :rolleyes:

Great you made it!!! B)

Hey,

Any of you booked in the same hotel? (regents park holiday inn)

There's a chance Vicki can't make this, so we could meet up and make for the

Pishup from the hotel, with maybe the odd pint on the way like. Just an idea,

and i like the safety of not wandering the london on me own, it's a jungle out

there, and if any yardie so much as trys to ask me the time, they'll be picking

up their teeth with a broken arm, i'm that quick, like the wind, innit...

:rolleyes:

YATES'

Leicester Square

From 3pm

Tuesday 27th December

Give me a call when you're in the Leicester Square area and see where we are - we may have gone for food or to play on the dodgems or something!! lol

PM me if you need my mobile number :rolleyes:

Sadly I'm not going to be able to make it now... It's a 400mile round trip for me and then I'm off to Scotland on the the 28th anyway.

Have a great time guys and have one for me! All the best for 2006 and a Mery Christmas to everyone trink39.gif

Edited by EspritMiltonKeynes

EspritMiltonKeynes - ironically now lives in Edinburgh London (SE4)