Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
New S1 switch panels - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

New S1 switch panels

The panels in the binical each side where the switches are mounted on my S1 are in poor condition and I have see a few others on this forum that are as bad as mine.

IMG_2399.jpg

IMG_2401.jpg

I have spoken to steve at SJS and he said if there is 3 of more of us who need them he will have some made for arround

The more the merrier :yes:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Steve can truly make an identical replacement, I don't think he needs to worry about being stuck with inventory. In the States, probably half of them have been cut or had holes drilled from people installing manual fan switches, auxiliary lights, etc. When people over here start seriously restoring these cars, they will be in demand.

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

He says they will be an identical replacement, and he will be stuck with them if they are not !

I will ask him to make some center plates as well (the speedo one) so they match better, many center plates i have seen are dull and marked as mine is, so if you need center plates also let me know asap.

It would be good if we could get the set of 3 for

• 1 month later...

Yup im up for that but my panel on the LHS has the same switch for the dash lights as the other switches... its a two position switch same as the headlights.

Looks like you have a turn switch from the pics???

I talked to Steve about them a couple of days ago, he's getting quotes on getting them made and will contact me with a price of them when hes knows more.

Yeah Gordon I have a turn type dimmer switch the later S1's had them , he's having both types made

Matt

• 9 months later...

Just to update you all. Steve has had all the three dash panels made and are now in stock they are priced at arround