Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
great day at stoneleigh - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

great day at stoneleigh

lisalotus

Just wanted to say what a great day we had, it was great to finally meet with most of you :lol: , chris the guy with the v8 had a great time too, think I may have persuaded him to join this forum, and he,s going to put the car on katos lotus world site. We had a brilliant drive home :lol: , not a copper in site, chris led the way because he,s got a snooper to let him know where all the sodding cameras :D are, so all in all it was a brilliant day.

James you simply must get your car repaired, as your fearless red squadron needs its leader, sorry you weren,t there, maybe next time eh???????.

Sorry we missed Bibs, think we must have just missed you.

Special thanks to Paul c and vicky for making all the parking arrangements, all those esprits together, god what a glorious site :lol:

Oh and I hope the guy that we were parked next to with the white esprit and rad probs made it home okay.

Safe journeys to all of you

Cant wait till next time :D

lady esprit drivers do it fast and furious

fahr03.gif 1st lieutenant to the Fearless red squadron

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Top day!!!!!

Well done paul for the parking. 20000000000000% better than last years effort. It appears that with your help club lotus got it right this time. There was even some esprit parts to pick over which was even more of a novelty.

Nice to meet you lisa and yes got home with no problems. Gauge was on a solid 80 degree the whole way. Big thanks to Glyn for the loan of a radiator pressure cap.

You know I think they are finally managing to get rid of all the rusty elan bits and are getting some more modern bits to sell LMAO.

Good to see everyone again and meet some new people. The hoon from the porridge pot was fun.

Cheers

Alan Croft

2000 V8 GT

87 Turbo Esprit HC

2000 Elise Sport 160

nice to meet you and the family, hope to see you again at that next one.

Renu says sorry she was not there to help fly the lady owner flag...

Howard

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy